Thursday, March 23, 2006

BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Beautiful girl

Hi beautiful girl I think I love you
I’ve never bealive of love at the first sight
Till the day I find you
See me, touch and hold me baby
I’ll make you happy for all the time
If you just wanna to stay here with me

Oh girl what makes you be loved by me
What I know that you’re really beautiful
And I don’t even know you
Or your kinda personality
Am I morron for this, cause seeing only on fisics
We’ve bever even talk directly
Is it a blind love, I’ve never bealive that
Till now it’s happens to me

It’s a reality that you’re a player
I can realize in only looking in your eyes
You’ve got a lot of boys in everywhere
People know you as a naughty girl
All girls are astonished and boys suddenly can be love

I’ve been stripped by your eyes
I see all the negatifity stuff you’ve done
But poor me for fellin’ this
I only saw you just the way you look
Then tought that wass a love

I hate my self for a while
Because can’t look a girl just the way
She really is for the real

No comments: