Thursday, March 23, 2006

I LOVED YOU BUT NOW YOU TURN TO BE A MONSTER

I loved you but now you turn to be a monster


We were so happy we got all we need
You’re so in love to me
The world seems like ours
But suddenly it turn like the third world war
You became so mad when you saw me with another girl

Oh it’s a pity for you honey
I love you but I love her too
Don’t wanna make it turns to two
But I love her babe, really
Hopely you want me to

I’ve never thought that you’re innocent
So I brave to do this to you girl
But the love we had is no longer anymore
I want any different atmosphere
I don’t wanna be the one who always be the victim
Of your fighting between you and you dad
Just wanna be relax, girl you’ve changed
then then the first time we met


oh it’s a pity on you monica
I don’t wanna do to reject you
Yeah I love anna but also you
I loved you last night
But now you turn to be a monster
So bye with the sadbess
And problems you always brought

No comments: